Drowningman - Busy Signal At the Suicide Hotline LP (PZ EXCLUSIVE) IOD039
Label: Iodine Recordings
The 25th anniversary edition of the 1998 Metal-Core classic. Drowningman’s debut full length, Busy Signal at the Suicide Hotline is an unpredictable amalgamation of angular blasts and melodic chaos. This quintessential document on the merging of metal, hardcore and punk is available on vinyl again, fully remastered with two bonus tracks. Drowningman was once ubiquitous with chaotic heavy music, having come up alongside many bands of the era including: Botch, Dillinger Escape Plan, Converge, and Coalesce. Originally released by Hydra Head Records, the reissue includes an out of print track from a split with Dillinger Escape Plan and a previously unreleased song. Available again with all new artwork and packaging. Includes download code.
“Busy Signal at the Suicide Hotline most certainly gets everything right, even though it’s not talked about as much as We Are the Romans or Jane Doe, and as the years go on and as metalcore spun itself out of relevance, this record has actually got better. Noise-rock-influenced metalcore, angular and sharp, like a more antisocial and punk Botch.” - Decibel Magazine
FOR FANS OF:
Botch, Dillinger Escape Plan, Deadguy, Every Time I Die, Converge
* 25th Anniversary Edition, completely remastered for vinyl.
* Remastered by Jack Shirley at The Atomic Garden (Deafheaven, Amenra, Quicksand)
* Includes two bonus tracks previously unavailable, including from split with Dillinger Escape Plan.
* All new artwork and package re-design for the anniversary edition.
* Band is active and touring again with upcoming tours and festivals, including Decibel Metal and Beer Fest.
* Included download code.
*PZ Exclusive hand numbered to 100 copies!